- Office: 47-23E
- Phone: (805) 756-6159
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D., Psychology, University of Arizona,
- M.A., Psychology, University of Arizona
- B.A., Psychology and Social Relations, Lehigh University
- PSY 302 Behavior in Organizations
- PSY 311 Environmental Psychology
- PSY 350 Teamwork
- PSY 351 Group Dynamics
My general research interests are in environmental psychology, environmental sustainability, historic preservation, organizational behavior, teamwork, and cultural differences. I am an applied researcher who likes to work with people from other disciplines, such as planning, engineering, business, architecture, etc.
Selected Publications/Professional Activities
- Levi, D. & Kocher, S. (2012). Perception of sacredness at heritage religious sites. Environment and Behavior. DOI: 10.1177/0013916512445803.
- Levi, D. (2010). Group Dynamics for Teams, 3rd edition. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Levi, D. & Sperry, K. (2007). Agriculture at the urban interface: Attitudes of the new rural residents. Focus, 4, 37-45.
- Levi, D. (2005). Does history matter? Perceptions and attitudes toward fake historic architecture and historic preservation. Journal of Architectural and Planning Research, 2, 148-159.Levi, D. and Kocher, S. (1999). Virtual nature: The future effects of information technology on our relationship to nature. Environment and Behavior, 3), 203-226.
- Levi, D. and Kocher, S. (1999). Virtual nature: The future effects of information technology on our relationship to nature. Environment and Behavior, 3), 203-226.